Tuesday 12 May 2020

F-Y-I 12-05-2020

Hello,

I am Mr. Samuel R.W. Price, Director; Private Wealth Management of Charles Stanley Firm, London, United Kingdom.

I wish to share a viable proposition with you.

I accept, we have never met before and one has to be careful before responding to matters of such concerns. All this will be addressed upon your reply, given the conditions I shall explain in my detail request for your collaboration.

Due to the expedient nature of this matter, your prompt reply will be most appreciated in giving you a breakdown on this subject. Please, contact me for further briefing relating to this proposition.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Samuel R.W. Price.
Charles Stanley & Co Ltd,
55 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 3AS,
United Kingdom.

Charles Stanley & Co Ltd

55 Bishopsgate, London, GA EC2N 3AS

Unsubscribe